#1 at the Box Office

Monday, May 12, 2014

When will he be here?

Every mother-to-be goes just about nuts wondering "When?". When will he be here? When is it time? when whEN WHEN! 

This baby boy is packing on an ounce a day, by the time he comes out he should be 8-9 pounds I think. Last night, I started getting PGP (pelvic girdle pain). It's where the attachments for the groin muscle become too lax and anytime you go to move (getting out of bed at night) those muscles give you shooting sharp stinging pain. I had it with Lauren for the last 8 weeks..THAT sucked. It just means you're preparing for labor plus the baby low and getting heavy. YAY. Just a week-ish left. 

I can't believe it. I'll be planning boy birthdays now. I've looked at tons upon tons of cakes thinking "Oh I wish I had someone to make that for.." Oh. Wait. I do! 

Two days until my mom-in-law gets here, and we will have a night out to eat before all the shenanigans get goin'. 

My baby boy...I can't wait to meet you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment