#1 at the Box Office

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Lights, camera, let me see the action!

"I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America and to the republic for which it stands, one nation under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all."

New York City. Lights, camera, and all the action. Busy people, shiny buildings, shopping, and food. I feel like I've seen it my whole life. But yet I've never stepped foot on it's soil. Movies and TV have done so much of the work, but I feel like I really want to go. To see it's magnitude and beauty in person would be amazing. You can't just go for a few days. That doesn't cover it. If I went, I would go for a week atleast. And a wad of cash (safetly tucked away in my bank account). So much to see, touch, and eat there in good ol' NYC. It would be hard to not look like a tourist. I think the camera in hand constantly taking pictures would give me away. I would definitely buy the corny tourist shirt just to have.


The food of NYC is a must eat. The iconic brooklyn style pizza. yummm.

A nice southwestern dinner at Mesa Grill, by Bobby Flay.

Maybe some desert afterwards. Dylan's Candy Shop. I have a sweet tooth, need to calm the craving.

I would love to see a Broadway Show.

What an iconic picture.

So much life has happened there. To walk where the famous, present and past, have walked. It would be something to remember for the rest of my life. There's plenty I don't know about NYC. I think I would take a trip to the History Museum. Someday I'll get to go...

No comments:

Post a Comment