1.The inability to respond to stimuli; extreme fatigue.
2.The act or an instance of using up a supply of something.
Here's a true story. It was a busy day at the Coles's residence one Tuesday afternoon. The year was 2008. That was the year that CJ was gone to Iraq. During deployments I spent a lot of time with my best friends Sarah and JT. I usually was pretty exhausted. I was breastfeeding Lauren still, and Taylor was in school for her first year. Sarah and I had started running together. All that equals exhausted! So here's what happened:
- Put your shorts on inside out.
- Place your keys in your freezer.
- Put the frozen food in the pantry.
- Forget that you hadn't taken a shower yet and it was 3 pm.
- Or worse, forgot to brush your teeth! You gave that nice checkout lady @ the store a big cheesy smile when you left didn't you?
- Keep saying sentences that do not make sense. "Go to your bedroom and get on the pot, then go to the bathroom and make your bed and get your backpack."
- Didn't hear your child wakeup. Caught ear to her ripping open a birthday present for friend while she was sitting on the pot. What girl doesn't love Mulan?
- Falling asleep by 7:30 when the kids go to bed.
- Dream of vacation with a hunky celebrity.
- When you kids start to ask you, "what's that on your face?"
So moral of this story is to take your vitamins, put time aside everyday just for you, find a great babysitter, get a library card to check out books (feed your mind, and the rest will follow!) and get 8 hours of sleep a night. With that in mind, goodnight y'all!